top of page

Group

Public·53 members

Buy House In Long Island Ny

Leave The Key Homebuyers is a local home buying company that buys houses for cash on Long Island. If you need to sell your house fast for cash, we are local cash home buyers on Long Island who are serious about buying your home.

buy house in long island ny

We can buy your house in as-is condition and pay cash for your Long Island house fast. We make it fast and easy to sell your home without the hassle of dealing with an agent. If you want to get cash for your house, and still get a fair price, give us a call at (631) 388-7771 today to get started.

The couple, both 28, got an early start on the plan: They grew up in Mount Sinai, on the North Shore of Long Island, went to high school together and started dating when they were 15. When they married last October, they were renting a two-bedroom apartment on the third floor of a walk-up in Park Slope, Brooklyn. After they returned from their honeymoon, they began looking for a house in the suburbs.

This renovated 1959 house, with four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, felt like the right size. It had a fully finished basement, a two-car garage and a freshly updated kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. But the second floor needed separate air-conditioning units, and the backyard felt a bit small. The asking price was $899,099, with taxes of about $10,000.

This renovated split-level 1956 house, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms, was on a cul-de-sac. It had heated floors, an eat-in kitchen with a farm sink and quartz counters, a finished basement and a two-car garage. The main bedroom suite was on a separate level, with crown molding and a cathedral ceiling. There was a stone patio in the fenced backyard. The asking price was $775,000, with annual taxes of about $12,000.

Remember, few houses or neighborhoods have it all: the ideal location, atmosphere and community. However, the sooner you begin weighing the pros and cons, the more time you get to decide which neighborhood you should go for.

You can simply reset the options if you want to eliminate all of your selections. With these options, you can easily find the houses you want to buy. You will be taken to the property photos and details as soon as you choose a home; they are all provided for your convenience.

For a first-time buyer, buying a house can be difficult. There are numerous requirements to be taken care of. As a first time buyer, you might be under constant fear of making a mistake. However, first-time home buyers are given some special benefits.

Handsome Homebuyer is among the #1 purchasers of single-family homes, land, and commercial property on Long Island. It is a sister company of Mandalay Holdings, which is owned by Charles Weinraub. They provide a fast, hassle-free way to sell your house in as little as 5 business days, regardless of condition or reason.

Handsome Homebuyer buys houses for cash in Long Island including Nassau, Suffolk as well NYC 5 boroughs. They also have local offices in Garden city, West Babylon, Patchogue, and Riverhead for maximizing the convenience of sellers looking for cash offers.

Leave the Key Home Buyers is a family-owned company, and they are among the popular cash home buyers in New York. They provide solutions to help owners through sticky situations and sell their houses fast for cash in NY.

Cash Buyers NY is a popular cash home buyer that provides various real estate solutions in New York. This company is based out of Floral Park, NY, and has been buying houses since 2000. Cash Buyers NY is one of the top companies that buy houses for cash in New York.

? Our Take: This company offering cash for houses is ideal for sellers wanting to sell their homes as-is to a local cash home buyer in New York. But, if you want multiple offers, an MLS listing on Houzeo.com will put you in front of several cash buyers.

Unlike fast cash house buyers in Long Island that compare local sales data and rely on in-house experts, iBuyer companies use proprietary algorithms to compare millions of historical pricing trends to determine a competitive cash offer price. Opendoor offers the most cash compared to other iBuyers, while Offerpad is known for its fast closings.

Opting for a real estate agent will not save you 6% commission and might be the worst option if you want to earn maximum cash. With Flat Fee MLS companies like Houzeo.com, listing your house on the MLS can be done effortlessly at just $349! You save on the 3% listing agent commission by selling your home as an owner.

Yes! Many companies like We Buy Ugly Houses offer cash for houses. And these companies are legit with franchises across the nation. However, cash buyer scams are common in America, so you should always research the company before signing any official documents. You can also check customer reviews on sites like Google and TrustPilot. We also recommend you get a lawyer to review the contract before signing.

Selling using an agent is the most expensive way to sell a house, however depending on your situation, it might be the way you want to sell. If your house is in great condition, you have no urgency to sell, and you do not want to market and show the property yourself, this might be best route to take.

Cons: This process takes longer, (about 3-12 months depending on location and market conditions) and is the most costly way to sell. You should expect to have costs about 10% to 15% after commissions, any buyer concessions, escrow fees, closing costs, and holding costs. (Taxes, insurance, mortgage interest).

We are a real estate solutions and investment firm that specializes in helping homeowners get rid of burdensome houses fast. We are investors and problem solvers who can buy your house fast with a fair all cash offer.

Nothing less than perfect experience with him .Completely exceptional .i just bought house in valley stream for over 1million which we fell in love with.Agent Kumar made sure everything goes smooth and very happy with his service . Will def recommend all my friend and family.

I just bought the house 2 days ago in Ozone Park. I would highly recommend Avinish kumar for buying or selling homes. He has been very helpful every step of the way. A very sincere and honest realtor. Again I am completely satisfied and I highly recommend everyone.

One of the best agent in NYC. He did an amazing job. We went to him 2-3 months ago just to discuss about the paper requirements to buy a house, and today here we are sitting in our new house. Always there to help you even on weekends. Has great knowledge, high professionalism. Have already recommended him to 2 of my friends.

He is a professional has alot of knowledge and helps you all the way clear things for first time home buyers treats his clients like his family it's always good to do business with a person with a lot of knowledge I will always do business with him. Helped me with buying my house for a very good price

Raj is an expert in real estate. He helped me sell three houses in Queens with utmost professionalism and care. He made sure all the transactions went smoothly. I would highly recommend him for your real estate needs.

We buy properties in any situation, any price range, anywhere in the US. We are expert home buyers and we can buy your house in Long Island City NY now for cash! The pros at HighestCashOffer.com can provide you with a fair offer on your property quickly and at a great cash price.

We understand that you have questions and concerns during these tough times. We are doing our part to keep the members of our community safe from the virus. We are still buying houses during this shutdown. We are purchasing homes virtually and going on very select property appointments if needed.

You might be asking yourself, where is Long Island? It lies in the transition zone between a humid subtropical and humid continental climate. That means that summers tend to be hot and humid with the occasional thunderstorms, spring and fall are mild, and winters are cod with a mix of snow and rain. As it is situated on the Atlantic Ocean, areas along the coast, such as South Shore, benefit from the cooling ocean breezes and tend to be significantly cooler than the rest of Long Island. It also tends to have milder winters than the rest of New York due to its coastal location.

If you want to go adventuring on the high seas, you can hop onto the various ferries dotted around the island that connects Long Island and Connecticut. Depending on what ferry you take, you might even be able to ride on with your car. There are also seasonal ferries that take you to the popular beach destination Fire Island as well as Block Island and Montauk. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page